Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Be: A Street Portrait Study Exhibition



Be: A street portrait study
By: Jacqueline Arevalo

Saturday, November 5 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Project Gallery
218 n Promenade
Long Beach CA 90802


Project Gallery presents Photographs by Jacqueline Arevalo


"My portrait study is a brief look into the life of individuals in the middle of a melting-pot America. It is my view of the pure beauty of people in their rawest forms -- their faces, their emotions, and their expressions of life. I share with you a closer look into their stories one snap at a time. Each shot is a display of my perspective of life amidst the hustles of everyday life in Los Angeles as I have witnessed it."


Curated by Neil France

Exhibition will continue through December 5, 2011

More information (562) 606-7438 or Jacqueline_a021@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment