Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photo Workshop (update)


Last Monday we made jewelry boxes in my photo workshop at the Center. I had originally wanted to do it for Valentine’s Day but it’s sometimes takes me while to afford all the supplies for my workshop. The students were really into it. I went to a few local cigar stores and they donated the cigar boxes for us to use. Like they say Better late than never.

I’m also raising money for us to put together a photo book. We have been shooting since October of last year. If you would like to donate to this cause please contact me at thesaltypoet@aol.com

Last I also have two star students who would benefit from owning their own DSLRs. I plan to write Canon and see if I can get them each a digital rebel. Which was my first camera but also looking for used ones. If you can help please contact me at thesaltypoet@aol.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment